We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our customers.
Dear Valued Customers and Friends,
The last several weeks have brought unprecedented challenges and changes to all of everyone’s lives, and the team at Max Guard is no exception. As we all learn how to navigate through this difficult time, Max Guard will continue to place the health and safety of our customers, employees and the community at the forefront of everything we do. We understand that our impact window and door business is deemed essential under the latest state orders regarding the closure of businesses and we are therefore able to maintain operations and will remain open.
FOR MAX GUARD CUSTOMERS WITH PENDING PROJECTS (WHETHER ORDERED OR READY FOR INSTALL):
We recognize that many of our customers have projects underway and require our services for the safety and comfort of their homes. We will continue to follow the latest CDC and state guidelines to ensure the safety and welfare of our teams and the well-being of our customers while providing these services. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- All of our team members have been trained to uphold safe hygiene practices under the current guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes washing or disinfecting our hands prior to entering your home and continually throughout the install process.
- Our installers are equipped with the proper equipment including masks as required by OSHA.
- During installation, we will continue to follow social distancing guidelines and will make every effort to maintain a safe distance from anyone at your home during the installation.
- We are more vigilant in how we clean up in your home. We will diligently wipe any areas in which we come into contact with, including, the areas around our install, any other surfaces we may touch and will do so using disinfectant wipes and other cleaning products.
- We will continue to enforce our policy of not allowing employees who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home.
FOR CUSTOMERS INTERESTED IN PURCHASING OUR PRODUCTS:
As stated above, we are still open and available to discuss your needs! In the interest of the safety of our teams, our customers and the public, we now offer a virtual meeting method in addition to our in-home, and private showroom design and consultation presentations. If you have a computer or tablet, a tape measure, and 30 minutes of time to connect with one of our designers, we can now provide you with a free virtual consultation and price quote. If you do not have a computer or tablet, please reach out to our staff and we will work with you to find an alternative solution.
It is our hope to keep as many of our staff working as possible, therefore we are offering some tremendous promotions. So if you are at home and found yourself with some time to think about impact window and door replacements, now is the time! Please book a virtual appointment by calling (561) 444-2915.
The Max Guard team looks forward to the opportunity to continue to provide you our services and we appreciate your continued trust in us as we all navigate these times together.